Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 15, 2010

OPENiNG

Hi guys... :) Huft... finally, I'm a blogger now...

I think, I wouldn't be a blogger unless my teacher Mrs. Agnes give me this kind of assignment. From the beginning... I'm so afraid, because I even don't know how to make a blog. I mean how to become a blogger... (Hope you understand!). But, God won't leave us with our problems. He helps me through my friend. Felicia Monica (who helps me makes my blog), Febria Roosita (who helps me edit my blog). That's the first.

The second, guess what is it?...
We (me and my classmates) must choose a topic and link it with education... Oh my, I think how could it be. Honestly, nowadays I rarely watching TV even NEWS! Oh no... Now, I think I won't finish my last assignment. And, I don't know... why one day after Mrs. Agnes (my English language teacher) explain the assignment. I got a dream about "Indigo" and "bookmobile" at night. Because, i failed to link about Indigo and education in front of my teacher. I choose bookmobile. Even, my teacher give me a hint. But, from the hint, I can find another hint. Wow... Lucky me... :) Maybe this is also His help.

And now, the third. That is you.. who God sent to follow my blog :) and maybe give advice to make my blog better... SO, don't forget to follow my blog ya... :)

0 comments: